BE A HERO, SAVE A LIFE, REGISTER TODAY!!
We invite you to put on your super cape and attend and support the Mid-South Distracted Driving SUPERHERO 5K Walk/Run sponsored by the Collegiate Life Investment Foundation (CLIF) on Saturday, November 11, 2017 at Autozone Park.
The Mid-South Distracted Driving 5K originated in 2013 by the Collegiate Life Investment Foundation. It was developed to bring awareness in the Mid-South community of the dangers of Distracted Driving and to raise money for medical expenses of victims of fatal car crashes and allocate funds to implement teen traffic safety in local high schools. All proceeds from the event will directly benefit individuals directly affected by Distracted Driving crashes and traffic safety education in Tennessee.
1. All participants will register individually
2. Within the registration process, you will be given an option to either join a team or create a team
3. Awards will be given for largest team
1. There will be NO refunds for 2017 races.
2. Entries are non transferable to another participant.
3. Participants must present a photo ID and sign a release-from-liability waiver online or at check-in.
4. Race Management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavorable conditions.
5. Registration fees are not refundable in the event of cancellation due to "Acts of God."